Customers Who Bought This Also Bought...
This November, with the addition of Kinect, Xbox 360 will forever transform social gaming and entertainment with a whole new way to play — no controller required.
Introducing a new way to play. With Kinect for Xbox 360 YOU are the controller.
Kinect transforms the way everyone has fun and brings games and entertainment to life in extraordinary new ways, with full body play. Arms, legs, feet, and hands, with Kinect there are no controllers, just you and everyone can join in – irrespective of age or game playing experience. It’s so natural, so intuitive that technology evaporates, delivering truly magical experiences. All you need to do is jump in have fun. And remember, Kinect works with every Xbox 360 sold to date and in the future.
WHAT IS KINECT?
Kinect for Xbox 360 brings games and entertainment to life in extraordinary new ways, no controller required. While everyone else puts more gadgets and gizmos into your hands, Kinect removes the last barrier between you and the experiences you love. Best of all, when Kinect arrives this November, it will work with every Xbox 360 console.
Simply step in front of the sensor and Kinect recognizes you and responds to your gestures. See a ball? Kick it. Want to watch a movie? Say “Xbox, play.” Want to join a friend? Whether they are across the room, across the street or across the globe, connecting in a whole new way is as easy as a wave of your hand.
CONTROLLER-FREE FUN. No matter what your age or where you’re from, you already know how to use Kinect. With Kinect for Xbox 360, technology evaporates, letting the natural magic in all of us shine. Kinect responds to your body’s every move, transforming how you play, entertain, and connect with family members and friends.
- Entertainment. Kinect for Xbox 360 works with Xbox LIVE to transform your living room. Xbox LIVE is the exclusive home for a new era of controller-free entertainment allowing you to interact with your favourite movies, music and TV shows with the wave of your hand or the sound of your voice.
- Video Kinect. Share a smile and a wave with faraway friends and family members as you come together from living rooms around the world with Video Kinect, no headset required.
- Movies, TV and music. Control your entertainment with a simple gesture and the sound of your voice.
- Social. The one-of-a-kind Kinect Hub puts all your favourite controller-free experiences in one place. Kinect recognizes you, so you can easily sign in to your profile by stepping in front of the sensor. Access and browse your entertainment with just the wave of your hand.
- Games. Kinect gives you the freedom to play the way you want. Jump, duck, spin. It’s made for you and is designed to get everyone off the couch and cheering together. More than 15 games available this holiday will bring new ways to have fun with Kinect, made by the most talented artists in the industry.
“Kinect Adventures” (Good Science Studio, Microsoft Game Studios). Jump into the social adventure of a lifetime, as we invite everyone to experience the “Kinect Adventures” challenge. The pack-in title for Kinect, this is the game that requires whole body interaction and contains something for everyone. At Gamescom we’ll invite families and friends on an all new experience, with the never before seen Space Adventure and the Yeti Living Statue challenge. With 20 different adventures to complete at four difficulty levels, and two challenge modes to unlock, there is plenty of action to go around.