FREE Delivery | In Stock | Click & Collect
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Dragon’s Dogma is an exciting new franchise which redefines the action genre, from the team that produced some of Capcom’s greatest action games. Set in a huge open world, Dragon’s Dogma offers an exhilarating and fulfilling action combat game with the freedom to explore and interact in a rich, living and breathing world. Alongside your party of three, you set out to track down and destroy a mysterious dragon.
Your teammates fight independently of you, demonstrating prowess and ability they have developed based on traits learned over time from you and your actions. Dragon’s Dogma offers a near endless opportunity to help develop partner characters to fight alongside you. With an epic story and incredible action, Dragon’s Dogma is set to be one of Capcom’s newest hit franchises.
Released to Buy:
25 May 2012
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought...
Bonus Upgrade Pack DLC
PAWN UPGRADE PACK - Begin your Dragon’s Dogma adventure with an additional 2,000 Rift Crystals. This early ‘cash advance’ will allow you to enlist higher level PAWNs early on in addition to having an expanded set of items available for purchase at Aestella's shop in Cassardis.
WEAPONS UPGRADE PACK - Start off your adventure in Dragon’s Dogma with a weapon upgrade. This weapons pack will stock your item storage with dependable weapons for Fighter, Strider and Mage. With an Iron Sword, a set of Throatcutters, and a Wooden Staff, each upgraded, your adventuring will be a piece of Cassardian Fishcake.
ARMOR UPGRADE PACK - Commence your adventure in Dragon’s Dogma with an armor upgrade early in the game. This armor pack will stock your item storage with sturdy armors for Fighter, Strider and Mage. A Farewell Hood, Farewell Gloves, and a Farewell Cloak will help you no matter your new vocation, making your adventures sweet and easy as Meloirean pie.
• Highly Stylised Action Combat – The creators of this game were responsible for the action hits Resident Evil 4 and Devil May Cry 4.
• Fight With Ability – The soul of combat comes down to how the game is played, where you strike the enemy and how you react to their attacks.
• Accessible Depth – Bringing an unprecedented level of depth to the action genre, every decision has an effect on gameplay in an intuitive way that does not require micromanagement. The weight of your weapon, the material of your armour – even the length of your legs – plays a role in how you fight your battles, but does not interrupt the flow of the action.
• Epic Adventure – Dragon’s Dogma is built from the ground up as an action experience for consoles with a continuous, epic storyline that stands alone in style, scope and substance.
• Open World – Utilising Capcom’s proprietary MT Framework engine and the groundbreaking graphical styles and lighting effects used in Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2, Dragon’s Dogma expands the environment to create a vast, richly detailed world, ripe for exploration.
• Night and Day – The open world features a dynamic 24-hour day/night cycle that will offer different enemies and surprises depending on when you venture into the world.
• Pawn Them All – The pawn system offers flexible combat assistance with a main pawn companion that you can train throughout the game and two secondary pawns that can vary wildly to fit your combat style.
• A Rich Population – In addition to interacting with hundreds of fully voiced NPCs, you’ll be able to fight a large variety of creatures, from goblins to griffins and dragons. Each enemy requires a different strategy and provides a unique experience.
You can find this and other similar products in these themed collections: